Who should I contact with any questions?
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept Visa & MasterCard as well as AMEX and Discover using a secured SSL secured payment link. We also accept payment through PayPal.
SHIPPING ORIGIN AND CARRIER
Where is my package coming from?
All items are shipped from our New York fulfillment center.
Who is your preferred carrier?
All orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail unless another option is selected at checkout.
What shipping methods are available?
First Class Mail
This is your standard shipping option that takes 3-5 business days depending on your location
UPS 2nd Day Guaranteed Delivery orders will be shipped the same day if placed before 12pm EST. UPS 2nd day orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped on Monday (holidays excluded). If you need overnight service please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International orders ship via FedEx or DHL. International shipping times will vary but range from 4-5 business days and provide tracking information. Please note individual countries have different customs rules and regulations. An item may sometimes be delayed in customs, we have no control when this occurs.
What is the delivery time for my package?
Delivery times will vary depending on your shipping location. (Unless otherwise specified in the product description you should expect to receive your order within 5-7 business days of the ship date if you are in the United States.) Once we ship your order you will receive an email with a tracking number.
Holidays and weekends may delay shipping time. Once orders are in the possession of the USPS we can no longer be responsible for any lost, delayed or stolen packages. If your tracking number shows your package was delivered but you did not receive it, please contact your carrier to file a claim. Zeus and Lexi Kids is not responsible for any customs charges determined by the destination country.
ORDERS & RETURNS
How can I cancel or change my order?
- Orders cannot be edited or cancelled after they have been placed.
- One of the ways we ensure quick delivery to you is through a quick processing time.
- Once you place your order, it immediately is on its way to fulfillment.
How do I track my order?
Please check the tracking number you were emailed with your shipping confirmation email to get the latest information on the whereabouts of your package. If your item has been marked as delivered and it is not at the front of your property, follow the below steps BEFORE contacting us:
- Check all around your property where mail is typically left, check with other members of your household and with neighbors in case someone has mistakenly received your item
- If you still cannot locate your package, contact USPS or whichever mail carrier your tracking number is with and quote your tracking number to them
- Oftentimes, your package is not missing, it may have been undeliverable or scanned incorrectly and could be still with the specific delivery person or at your local post office.
- Zeus and Lexi Kids does not have access to any information on your package other than what the tracking shows, the mail carrier who delivered your package has access to the latest and most relevant information
If you have contacted your mail carrier as listed above and still require assistance, you may email support anytime through our website or at email@example.com.
We understand the frustration and annoyance that comes with missing packages and we are happy to assist you throughout the process, please understand our company and our warehouse do the very best we can to get your items packed and shipped quickly and we cannot be held responsible for loss, theft or damages once an item has left our possession and is with the nominated mail carrier.
What do I do if I am missing an item?
- We may have sent your items in separate packages so please check your emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately.
- If your order has been sent in different packages then each delivery packing slip will tell you the items you can expect to find inside.
- Please check the packing slip from each part of your order to make sure you're not missing anything.
- If an item is missing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and the missing item's name.
What is your return policy?
Our return policy can be found here
What do I do if I receive my package damaged?
We want to sort out any issues with damaged items right away. As soon as you discover a fault, please contact us within 24-48 hours of delivery of package with:
- The order number
- The faulty item's name
- A description AND photo of the fault
We'll get back to you as soon as we can and send you a replacement item as quickly as we can.